POSCO E&C operates legitimate welfare and fringe benefit systems such as occupational accident insurance, health insurance, employment insurance, and the national pension, and provides optimal work environments for the safety and convenience of the employees.
- Funds with a low interest rate for the purchase or rent of a house, or living expenses within a defined amount.
- Support for the educational expenses of employees’ children nationally and overseas within a defined amount. The fund may be used for the self-development of the employees themselves.
- Support of medical expenses for the treatment or prevention of diseases or injuries sustained by the employees and their families.
- Annual detailed or general health examination to monitor the health status of employees and maintain good health.
- Membership cards for condominiums and rest for recreation for employees and their families
- Every employee is entitled to design his/her own welfare and fringe benefit plan, and use the budget allocated to him/her under the points system for the appropriate items: